NEW at EMEX 2018!
NZ TECH START-UP / INNOVATION LAB
A Part of Innovation Quarter at EMEX
EMEX 2018 offers Kiwi tech start-ups a chance to display their Innovation to a wide professional audience of Engineers, Manufacturers, Designers, Consultants and Investors and also be in the draw to win $10,000 worth of prizes offered by Callaghan Innovation and Locus Research.
Be only one of 12 start-ups that are able to display their innovation* during EMEX 2018 and access free advice from product development consultants as well as all aspects of project design and market entry. It also provides entrants with the opportunity to connect with investors and gain an understanding of what is required to attract potential investors.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR INNOVATION TO APPLY FOR YOUR SPACE IN THE INNOVATION QUARTER
The Nitty Gritty:
What’s on offer?
- Stand space measuring 2.4 x 2.4 = 5.76m2 to display your product
- charcoal coloured carpet tiles
- 2.3 meter high black Velcro receptive panels
- single phase power (multi-point)
- a trestle table and chair
- a free listing in our show guide
- a free listing on the EMEX website
- Entry in the EMEX 2018 Tech Award Competition ($10,000 worth of prize money)
- Access to consultants, product designers, market specialists, investors, IP lawyers
- Receive valuable feedback on your technology invention
- Build professional relationships
What do we require from you?
- Complete the Expression of Interest form before 20 April 2018
- Entry Fee $250 + GST (only when selected you’ll receive an invoice)
- Be ready to take your product to the next level.