ONCE AGAIN AT EMEX 2021
START-UP / INVENTOR SECTION
A Part of Innovation Quarter at EMEX
Be in the competition to win one of two Grants valued at $5,000 each of professional advise from the specialists of Callaghan Innovation! Limited spaces only, be one of 12 start-ups that are able to display their innovation* during EMEX 2021 and access free advice from product development consultants as well as all aspects of project design and market entry. It also provides entrants with the opportunity to connect with investors and gain an understanding of what is required to attract potential investors.
EMEX 2021 offers Kiwi start-ups a chance to display their Innovation to a wide professional audience of Engineers, Manufacturers, Designers, Consultants and Investors.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR INNOVATION AND APPLY FOR A SPACE IN THE INNOVATION LAB
What’s on offer?
- Stand space measuring 2.4 x 2.4 = 5.76m2 to display your product
- Charcoal coloured carpet tiles
- 2.3 meter high black Velcro receptive panels
- Single phase power (multi-point)
- A trestle table and chair
- A free listing in our show guide
- A free listing on the EMEX website
- Entry in the EMEX 2021 Tech Award Competition
- Access to consultants, product designers, market specialists, investors, IP lawyers
- Receive valuable feedback on your technology invention
- Build professional relationships
What do we require from you?
- Complete the Expression of Interest form before 7 September 2020
- Entry Fee $250 + GST (only when selected you’ll receive an invoice)
- Be ready to take your product to the next level.
Register your interest