Ford Motor Company
Congratulations to Fi Sidey of Rangiora, the winner of the 2016 Ford visitor prize.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter the competition, an individual must:
- Formally register and be validated onsite as a genuine trade visitor at one or more XPO Trade Show (including Autumn Gift, EMEX, Winter Gift, Buildnz designex Canterbury, Spring Gift, MHL Expo or Foodtech Packtech) prior to the close date.
- Visit the Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Limited exhibition stand at the Event, and have your issued Event visitor badge scanned.
Each visitor to the Event is entitled to 1 entry only per event attended in 2016. Attendance and scanning at multiple events entitles the entrant to multiple entries to the draw (1 per event).
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry:
- By entering the competition you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice and at its discretion or extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over who own a valid New Zealand driver’s licence. Employees and contractors and the immediate families of employees and contractors of the promoters and other agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Promotion commences 06/03/16 at 09:00am. Entries close 04:00pm on 13/10/16 and no entries will be accepted after this time. Draw will take place on 14/10/16 at Level 1, 99-107 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland, New Zealand at 8:00am. The winner will be notified by mail, email or telephone (at the option of the promoter) and the name of the winner may be published on any XPO Exhibitions Trade Show website on or after 15/10/16. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a 2016 model Ford (NZ Range*) vehicle, (excluding the Everest & Mustang ranges), including full registration and on-road costs, but excluding insurance, to the value of $63,040 +ORC. The promoters may at their absolute discretion substitute this prize for a prize of equal value without notice to the entrants or winner. The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable.
- The promoters are not responsible or liable for:
- late, lost or misdirected entries;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either provided by entrants to the competition or generated by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury) which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoters collect entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise requested by the entrant, each entrant also agrees that the promoters may collect and hold the information, and use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to XPO Exhibitions Ltd or Ford New Zealand via their websites.
- All entrants warrant that they are not contravening any national laws by entering prize draw.
The promoters are: XPO Exhibitions Ltd, Level 1, 99-107 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland 1023; Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 76912, Manukau City, Auckland.
*Includes; Fiesta - all models, Focus (excludes RS), Mondeo - all models, Falcon (excludes XR8), EcoSport - all models, Kuga - all models, Territory Titanium RWD Petrol or TX AWD Diesel, Transit Custom, Transit Tourneo, Transit Cargo LWB Medium Roof SD MT, Ranger XL or XLT - (excludes Wildtrak)