United Machinists precision engineer critical components for high tech manufacturers across the aerospace, medical, mining and marine industries – we like to say we “machine possibilities”.
Founded in 1977 by Doug Ramsay, we have a long history servicing leading New Zealand manufacturers.
Today, owned by the next generation Alex & Sarah Ramsay, our vision is to be the machine shop of the future, working in partnership with New Zealand’s leading product innovators. To achieve this we’ve invested heavily in new capabilities, plant and machinery.
- 12 mills and lathes up to 5 axis
- Lights out 24/7 production capability, with custom process automation for production clients
- Dedicated research and development team, focused on process automation and consulting on design for manufacturing
- Real-time live customer production links showing all work on order, stages of production and scheduled delivery.
- Vision CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), capable of measuring up to .002mm tolerances.
- Assembly and sub-assembly – in house assembly of mechanical products. Sub-contracting and project management of electronic assemblies.
PDF Download Exhibitor Website