Adrian Packer - IMS Projects
What must NZ companies do differently to succeed through innovation? Findings from a study of over 50 NZ Manufacturers
Adrian has worked in business improvement for over 20 years. His areas of speciality include Lean, Innovation and performance coaching.
About the presenter:
- Adrian is one of a handful of coaches and trainers in the world certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and NLP Master Practitioner.
- He is also a qualified coach, holds an MBA from Cranfield University and a BSc Physics from the University of Bristol.
- Adrian is known for a collaborative and outcome- focused approach that delivers business success through people.
- He has successfully led over 30 business transformation programs in Europe, America and New Zealand.
- Adrian has deep sector experience in Manufacturing but has also worked in a wide variety of other sectors including food and beverage, oil and gas, utilities, health local and central government and retail